Most of us often come across the same question when installing a brand new vanity set for the first time. How do you install it? Do not fear, our step by step guide is here!! Follow the steps below to properly install a Single Sink Cabinet Vanity Piece.
Bath Vanity Set
Water Supply Line
POSITION THE VANITY IN DESIRED AREA AND TRACE THE OUTLINE ON THE WALL
- Use the stud finder to locate the studs.
- Draw lines from the floor to the top of the vanity.
MEASURE, MARK AND DRILL HOLES FOR DRAIN AND SUPPLY PIPES
- Position the vanity into place.
- Level vanity and shim at the floor if necessary. Hold level against the edge until it’s plumb.
ATTACH USING 3 INCH DRYWALL SCREWS
- With a Utility Knife, check the level once more before trimming the shims.
- Insert quarter-round mouldingalong the wall or floor edge with finishing nails, if there are big gaps that are noticed at the wall or floor.
INSTALL THE FAUCET
- Secure bath faucet to the vanity top, follow careful instructions.
POSITION VANITY TOP
- Dry fit the vanity top over the vanity.
- Make sure the wall is straight and there are no gaps between the wall and the vanity.
- Apply silicone caulk to the top of the cabinet before vanity top is set into position and firmly press down.
- Check to maske sure vanity top is level and flush to the wall.
- Add backsplash and sides splash if necessary.
RECONNECT WATER SUPPLY
- Reconnect the faucet supply lines to the water supply and reconnect the trap.
- Turn on the water supply and test for leaks.
- Install the pop-up drain.